Bethany Joy Galeotti : le premier forum international
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOfficial Blog

Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle

Go down 
+31
Jess trop fan de Naley
joylovegirl
vatsana1
ethel
Jane
*méla*
justbeth
bethanyforever
Bethany-Addict
margot42
INGRID437
Jess
bethany57
bjoyg
rbg74
bethanyjoyaddict
fanny0604
lucie
fan des freres scott
marie
Ness93
Pilar
jessica
JaBeth
haley-bethany
beth-addict
fan2haley
aurelie
lovehaley
Ophélie
marie29
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bethany57
Keith Scott
Keith Scott
bethany57

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Aug 2007 - 23:35

Rien n'est à dire elle est trop stylé normal qu'on la complimente je l'aimeeeee au fête rien avoir mais si vous voulez votre prénom broder pas trop cher aller sur mon autre blog www.joiecreationoth.skyblog.com ! Merci ! Et bethany c'est la meilleure j'espère vraiment que j'arriverai à la rencontrer lors de mon projet...xoxo à tous !
Back to top Go down
http://www.othlfs57.skyblog.com
Jess
Rachel
Rachel
Jess

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Aug 2007 - 15:39

c'est bien de voir que les autres acteurs l'apprécie
Back to top Go down
INGRID437
Serveuse au Karen's Café
Serveuse au Karen's Café
INGRID437

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Aug 2007 - 23:14

Mercii, pour les paroles !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ingrid437.nrjblog.com
marie29
Haley
Haley
marie29

Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Aug 2007 - 14:04

cest tres joli ce que les autres disent d'elle
Back to top Go down
margot42
Rachel
Rachel
margot42

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2007 - 20:45

Merciiiiiiiiiii Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Bethany-Addict
Lucas's sister
Lucas's sister
Bethany-Addict

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Sep 2007 - 22:57

Sa fait trop plaisir de savoir que tout les acteurs l'apprécient =)
Back to top Go down
bethanyforever
Rachel
Rachel
bethanyforever

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Oct 2007 - 13:55

Ok merci beaucoup c'est très touchant tous ce qu'ils disent sur Bethany surtout Moira Kelly que j'aime beaucoup mon blog sur Haley et Nathan alias Naley est http://naley27.skyblog.com bisous
Back to top Go down
justbeth
Haley's daughter
Haley's daughter
justbeth

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2007 - 20:46

et oui tout le monde l'aime Very Happy c'est normal^^
Back to top Go down
http://x-0v3r-th3-rainb0w-x.skyrock.com
*méla*
Haley's sister in law
*méla*

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2008 - 0:55

ca fait super plaisir de lire tout ca sur elle
Back to top Go down
http://www.melouille64.skyblog.com
marie29
Haley
Haley
marie29

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008 - 20:49

desolee cest long et en anglais

Joie. Joie. I love her, man. She’s my best friend down here. But she lives on Joypiter.
Hilarie Burton

Only one part of her talent is acting (between) her singing and love of musical theatre. She's going to be a huge star.
Paul Johansson

Joy's someone who challenges herself to be electric on every take. Many times she will make choices that elevate the material. And that's when you really win.
Mark Schwahn

She's quiet, soulful. That's a good word for her. She's one of those people who are just really talented.
David Hartley, One Tree Hill producer

The audience took to Joie in the snap of a finger. I've never seen anything like that before.
Mary Alice Dwyer-Dobbin, executive in charge of Procter & Gamble productions

My first impression of Joie was, 'Damn, she's 17.'
Paul Anthony Stewart

Joie Lenz... wasn't she great... I got her a gold bracelet at the end of the shoot that had "Reva 17" inscribed on it. What a talent... We shot 7 shows in 5 days that first week... almost 200 solid pages of material... it could have been a horrific experience... It was great fun...
Robert Newman, Guiding Light

[Joy is] an amazing person. She's the type of girl who can do anything! She's been fortunate to be in the public limelight on a number of occasions, but we've never seen it go to her head. She's mature well beyond her actual years. She's level-headed and sensible, yet full of that crazy artist-passion which makes her so fun!
a family friend

I wasn't really a hardcore Danny and Michelle fan, but I did really like Joie Lenz. She easily clicked and held her own with Robert Newman, Michael O'Leary, Hunt Block, Laura Wright, and other actors. Paul Anthony Stewart is a good actor and Joie Lenz clicked with him too. I was a fan of hers from the clone. She was the perfect adult Michelle. She gave Michelle a depth that was lacking since Rachel Miner left the role. There was such a genuine quality to her. She didn't play Michelle as a victimized martyr either. She played Michelle as a true heroine who was sweet, sexy, passionate, and strong. Unlike the current Michelle, her Michelle had a backbone. She was determined without being obstinate. She was warm without being tepid. She was sweet without being saccharine. She was devoted and loyal without seeming like a stepford wife with a glazed look in her eye. She didn't have to try to be sexy. She just was.
a Guiding Light viewer

I couldn't help but notice that the 'it' she brought to the screen, and in her photographs, transferred to her being right in front of me. Some actors just look different, some look the same, some blend in, but she stood out every single time. What she brought to the screen came across very easily.
a fan on meeting Joie

It isn't just one scene or one moment that captured our hearts, it's the character that was created and nurtured over time. It's a scene here, a moment there, that look in her eye, the smile on her lips, it's all of them coming together, it's the little things that I will miss and remember most. [...] I will remember all the faces of Michelle: daughter, sister, friend, wife and mother. So instead of rushing home to pull out my tape and watch my scene, I'll just close my eyes, cue the song in my heart and let my mind take me back and just remember...
Joie Luck Club tribute on Joy's last day on Guiding Light

Joie Lenz, you are the master. Years from now film scholars will look upon your role of Marni in Bring It On Again and see a star born. Playing the # 2 Evil Girl henchwoman role, you shine in this dopey cheerleader sequel to Bring it On.
Kevin Hanna, Entertainment-Today on Joy's role in Bring It On Again

I'm going to give the microphone to the best actress on One Tree Hill who is an incredible singer. Who is it? That's right! Bethany Joy Lenz!
Paul Johansson introducing Joy on the OTH tour

Joy and I jam quite a bit. Maybe I'll do some things on her album and maybe she'll do some on my next one. It all depends on where we are. She really is talented, though. Lots of people ask me if that's really her singing. She doesn't only sing in an honest, unpretentious voice, she plays piano wonderfully (I keep asking her to show me how to play a couple of her songs 'cause I can't figure them out), and can song write so well. I've got her demos on my iPod. She just says things differently in her songs...I love 'em.
Tyler Hilton on Joy's music

I still liked the idea of doing a very homemade feeling video where Joy could be Joy. Something that was real, like her music, and not overly glossy or lacking the human element and soul that you see missing in many music videos today. Joy's music is heartfelt and I wanted the video to mirror that. Also she has the kind of spirit and glow that you don't need hundreds of thousands of dollars to manufacture, nor could you manufacture for any amount of money. I loved the idea of stripping away all the elements and having Joy just do her thing.
Alex Merkin on the making of Joy's SIMP video

So at the end of our meeting with Bethany Joy, (which went great and David and I have been fans of hers ever since), I asked about her music and did she have a demo CD or anything. She said she did in her car but needed to go burn me a copy... so she runs out and burns a copy on her laptop, comes back in like a half-hour and hands me this CD-R with song titles written on a piece of paper. I went home and listened to it, and don't want to be melodramatic but I was blown away. And that happens very rarely. Amazing vocals, wonderful vocal style, very real and natural, great phrasing, and 100% natural real sound, none of that over-processed, auto-tuned to death stuff we're all used to hearing now. Two songs in particular grabbed me and would not let go, "Blue Sky," and "Never Gonna Be." (I have probably listened to Blue Sky now 50-100 times; it's a cover of a Patty Griffin song.) So I gave the CD to David and told him this is no ordinary singer, she's amazingly good. He listened and felt the same way I did.
Mark Witsken, producer of Ten Inch Hero on Joy's music.
Back to top Go down
bjoyg
Haley
Haley
bjoyg

Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2008 - 23:36

jai pas tout compris mais c'est super gentil!!
Back to top Go down
http://bjoyglovetreehill.skyblog.com
Jane
Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Feb 2008 - 21:28

c'est sympa tout ça Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ethel
Bevin
ethel

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2008 - 23:50

Kate Voegele (Mia) had NOTHING but good things to say about her. I said I was so jealous that she got to work with someone as amazing as Joy and she just kept smiling and shaking her head and going "I know, I know. Joy is just so fantastic, the sweetest person I've ever met with just the biggest heart imaginable. She was just so, so, so great. They all were just so great and so good to me."

Credit - pinkpretzel
source www.othforums.com
Back to top Go down
vatsana1
Joy's sister
Joy's sister
vatsana1

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Feb 2008 - 0:18

c'est cool tous les trucs qu'ils disent d'elle
Back to top Go down
*méla*
Haley's sister in law
*méla*

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Feb 2008 - 14:22

c'est super ce que dit Kate sur Joy
j'adore
Back to top Go down
http://www.melouille64.skyblog.com
marie29
Haley
Haley
marie29

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Feb 2008 - 16:39

mercii
Back to top Go down
marie29
Haley
Haley
marie29

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008 - 20:16

Kate Voegele parle de Bethany

"(...) Je sais, je sais. Joy est juste tellement fantastique, la personne la plus adorable que je n'ai jamais rencontrée avec le plus grand coeur imaginable. Elle est juste tellement, tellement superbe ."
Back to top Go down
joylovegirl
Haley's sister
Haley's sister
joylovegirl

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Feb 2008 - 22:33

Olalalal tous le monde l'aime Joy c'est normal !!! Smile
bisous et merciii
Back to top Go down
Jess trop fan de Naley

Jess trop fan de Naley

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Apr 2008 - 14:34

Alors là merci beaucoup Chad est Moira tout ce que vous avez dit sur Bethany c'est vraiment exceptionnel ! Merci pour les messages !
Back to top Go down
ethel
Bevin
ethel

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 May 2008 - 0:52

From Fanvasion.com,

Kate Voegele did an interview with the online magazine and mention Joy.

FM: Your character shared a bond with "Peyton" and "Haley"; you know Joy is also a talented musician whose music has been a big part of OTH. How was the chemistry off set? Did you guys ever do some jam sessions?

KV: Yes! Well, we didn’t really have much time to do jam sessions, but yeah Joy and I talked a lot about, you know, the music business and I heard her play some of her stuff. She’s great! She’s got a really great voice and she’s always singing on set. She’s such a sweet girl, and Hilarie Burton is too. Both! I mean, everyone… the whole cast is, but those were the two girls I worked with the most. It was cool and I enjoyed hearing Joy's take on the whole business, her experience in it and stuff. It was pretty cool.

FM: Out of every new cast member on the series, I think your role took such a strong presence. The fans are drawn to “Mia”, they've fallen in love with your music and they want to know more about Kate. I'm sure it's exciting now, but was there any pressure going into the show with such an opinionated and dedicated fan base??

KV: Yeah! I mean, I was not sure how “Mia” was going to be received because, you know, like you said Joy played a lot of music on the show and the fans absolutely love Joy, so I was not sure if they would be welcoming of a new musician, but they were just… I mean, they’re amazing.
source othforums.com
Back to top Go down
Stelle
Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott
Stelle

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 May 2008 - 19:49

merci pour toutes ces infos!!!
C'est trop sympa ce qu'ils disnet sur Noye mais bon elle le mérite!!!lol
Back to top Go down
Mlle-Na2diia
Micro
Micro
Mlle-Na2diia

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Feb 2009 - 8:59

Merci Marie ! =)
C'est vrai qu'elle le mérite totalement =P
Back to top Go down
http://Jls-4Ever-x33.skyrock.com
Joie In My Pocket

Joie In My Pocket

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 21:16

Ca a l'air d'etre un amour cette fille!!! alors je n'en doutai pas Smile
Back to top Go down
http://joieinmypocket.skyrock.com/
stephanie
Serveuse au Karen's Café
Serveuse au Karen's Café
stephanie

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2011-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Aug 2011 - 19:38

Merci pour ces temoignage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle   Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ce que pensent les acteurs d'elle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bethany Joy Galeotti : le premier forum international :: ~ Bethany Joy Galeotti ~ :: ¤ Joy ¤-
Jump to: