Bethany Joy Galeotti : le premier forum international
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inOfficial Blog

Blog entry at MySpace.com Blogs -Enation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ethel
Bevin
ethel

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-03-09

Blog entry at MySpace.com Blogs -Enation Empty
PostSubject: Blog entry at MySpace.com Blogs -Enation   Blog entry at MySpace.com Blogs -Enation EmptySat 19 Apr 2008 - 17:54

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Michael gets his blog on....

The home front has been kinda sparse lately, due to Jono being in Romania and Rock traveling so much to L.A. and now Romania as well. But Dano and I have been good. We play basketball every Friday with some friends. I started taking Ceramics, Math, and Keyboard classes this spring. The Ceramics and Math have been mainly so that I could spend more time with my brothers, but the classes are pretty fun too. My keyboard class has been going great. I have been advancing my piano and keyboard knowledge, and got to check out the new Motif XS... Pretty Sweet!!!!!!! We recently discovered a rogue screaming cat in our neighborhood. Probably in heat but unbelievably annoying. Reminds me of my old cat Bella. Dan and I have been hoping to start another garden this year, but it looks like that might not happen do to our up and coming TOUR!!!

michael

this kinda reminds me of bethany's blog entries-he seems like a sweet person and very like Bethany
Back to top Go down

Blog entry at MySpace.com Blogs -Enation
Page 1 of 1